Future Pipe Industries (FPI), the global leader in anti corrosive large diameter fiberglass pipe design and manufacturing, provides the world's largest product portfolio of fiberglass pipe systems, efficiently delivering water and energy to the world. With over 28 years in the industry, FPI has installed more than 160,000kilometres of pipe worldwide and built up a robust reputation for designing, manufacturing and installing bespoke pipe solutions for the world's biggest companies in the fields of infrastructure, oil and gas, industrial, and water. With operations spanning 16 countries across four continents, FPI's worldwide offices and testing facilities lead the way in product advancement, guaranteeing the highest standards in the fiberglass pipe industry today.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical), Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required language(s):
- English At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s):
- Knowledge of pipe machinery and production processes
- Knowledge of product specifications
- Knowledge of Materials (Hazards, Shelf Life, Storage Conditions, Resin Mixing)
- Knowledge of quality standards / QA – QC Process
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and blue prints
- Ability to use tools including Pi-Tapes, Measuring tapes, Vernier calipers Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
Supervise and train assigned staff in the production and manufacturing process so that pipes and fittings are produced in a safe, effective and efficient manner in line with quality standards and client specifications
- Responsibilities / Performance Measures Supervise the section to complete all activities on time and according to required standards Ensure that the section manufactures the quantities planned as per the schedule to meet the demands
- Monitor production stations and associated machinery to ensure safe and effective operations
- Identify required maintenance / monitor preventive maintenance to ensure machine availability Monitor and track the use of raw material as per specifications to avoid production variations Supervise the production process to ensure finished products meet quality standards / client specifications
- Report production issues, problems, mistakes or non–conformities to supervisor and log details Coordinate the production schedule with Planning personnel to ensure optimum production efficiency Direct production clerks to enter the actual materials used and hours worked on the BaaN system to ensure the actual costs are measured
- Comply with operational procedures and instructions when performing all job tasks and activities Promote employee engagement & team effectiveness
- Train employees on processes, procedures and HSE
- Conduct annual performance appraisals and provide staff feedback
- Establish subordinates’ annual objectives and targets Develop a safety culture by ensuring all staff comply with HSE policies and procedures
- Ensure all production stations are clean and well organized to prevent incidents and accidents Comply with relevant safety, quality and environmental control procedures and instructions
- Use personal protective equipment and safety gear when performing assigned tasks
- Report unsafe acts, incidents or safety violations
Untuk info lebih dapat membuka situs http://www.futurepipe.com