As the world best low-cost airlines, its no surprise we’re growing rapidly everyday, from on ground troops to in-flight crew and we might need extra hand – and other useful body part – to be part of Airasia Allstars in the exciting and fast paced world of Aviation. We looking for someone with willingness, ownership and winning attitude to complete our team
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications, Public Relation.
- At least 5-10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
Connecting (liaison officer) act as point of contact in order to building a good relationship with all related Government Institutions
Functional and Role Duties:
- Propose for schedule, audiency permit with government agencies in order to set up a discussion between the company and government when needed
- Facilitate and liaise with internal divisions / departments in order to solve the problem related to company government regulation issues
- Research, update and monitor the governmental regulatory conditions in order to track the happenings within government that could affect company’s goal
- Building network and maintain a good relationship with all related government institutions Prepare monthly periodic report related to project’s progress.
- Develop annual plan and budget developments for sub-department to align with department-wide’s strategy including ensue budget adherence to the approved budget
- Lead SOPs development and amendment to ensure all SOPs align with business objective and regulatory requirement
- Track operating progress and result against annual plan and KPIs to ensure targets are met; develop action plans as needed
- Lead the identification of innovation and continuous improvement initiatives
Kirim lamaran anda ke :
Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Jalan Raya Bandara, Tangerang, Banten, Indonesia