Established in Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture in 1933, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. offers products and services in more than 160 countries and areas worldwide. Nissan currently manufactures vehicles in 20 countries and areas around the world, including Indonesia. As our commitment to Indonesian market, we established PT. Nissan Motor Indonesia and PT. Nissan Motor Distributor Indonesia in 2001, providing Nissan, Datsun and Infiniti brand to our customer in Indonesia.
Now We opened for possition
Sales & Product Knowledge Trainer (Staff)
- Conduct Sales & Product Knowledge training
- Co-prepare Sales & Product Knowledge training material (development & improvement)
- Provide training result and provide monthly training summary/report
- Responsible to maintain all equipment and training facilities and training preparation Administer assessment test for participants
- Collaborate with/support the Manager to create training plan/program
- Support to identify training needs and source training material
- Bachelor degree with any major from reputable university with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Has more than 2 years experience in automotive sales training (Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply).
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Has good analytical thinking, numerical ability, logic of verbal, good perspective, and more on accuracy.
- Has good interpersonal relationship, communication skill & able to work as team.
- Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, willing to travel, hard working, and has big interest in automotive.
- Work Location : Nissan Gading Serpong
Gd Nissan MT Haryono Jl. MT Haryono Kav 10, 3rd Floor Pancoran, Jakarta, Indonesia Phone +628582323
(Subject: Trainer Staff)