PT. Panarub Industry established in 1968, in 1988 Panarub formed a business partnership with the adidas brand. This represented a major milestone for the company and it soon established it competency in manufacturing high-end, quality football shoes. As a result, Panarub is designated as the Football Speciality Centre for the adidas brand. As one of the leading brand football shoes company in Indonesia, we produce top quality professional shoes for sports-men and sports-women all over the world. Now, we operate 3 factories and produce over 20 million pairs with over 11,000 skilled employees in 2013.Now we opened for possition :
Group Recruitment Manager
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles.)
- Develop recruitment strategy.
- This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc
- Work with HR-OD Dept to Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Manage the recruitment process, MPP and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Support Unit Recruiter on providing recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data.
- May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Enhance talent sourcing by using social media, develop high school and college recruiting programs, participating in employment events such as career fairs
- Manage and guide development of corporate employment resource
- Use sophisticated applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software and CRM system to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of high volume professional and/or executive recruitment experience OR 8+ years of high volume professional and/or executive recruitment experience in Manufacturing, FMCG or Mining.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Ability to understand the needs of the business segments and hiring managers and translate those to the broader talent labor market.
- Expertise to identify, evaluate, and manage proactive sourcing plans, position specific sourcing strategies, initiatives and tactics including cold-calling, networking/relationship building, internet job boards, database mining, referrals, professional outreach, agencies, and advanced sourcing techniques.
- Solid and persuasive verbal, written, consulting, and platform communication skills.
- Ability to market company value proposition and opportunities to candidates, present candidates to business partners, understand key conversion factors of candidates, and influence them to join the organization.
- Ability to develop and maintain meaningful hiring metrics.
- Strong time management and analytical skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Prior use of behavioral-based interviewing and selection models.
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems; prior use of Workday a plus.
- Experience with a broad range of recruiting methodologies including sourcing capabilities (active and passive), internet, employee referrals, professional networking, etc. preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing the candidate process orchestrating a positive candidate experience throughout preferred.
- Prior experience managing retained searches very desirable.
- Recruitment experience gained at a contingency or retained search firm experience a plus.
- Working Location: Tangerang
Send your CV to