TOA Paint (Indonesia) Co., Ltd. is the subsidary of TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd, which is the largest decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia and exporter of premium paint products including decorative paint, heavy paint, wood coating, protective coating, marine coating, chemical construction, aerosol spray and abrasive product. TOA is the leader of innovative and decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia who offer and supply a variety of demand by a plenty innovative painting solution system in both household and industrial market. More than 40 years of paint business, our products continue to gain an increasing share of the highly competitive in both international market and domestic sales due to our premium product quality and high service level. Due to our rapid growth and expansion in the business, we are currently looking for the number of dynamic, result-oriented, and high energetic calibers to join our excellent team in the following positions:
- Set operation plan of each section in the production department to match with the company business plan.
- Prepared production capacity must be sufficient for the market demand and produce the product met standard quality and delivery to customers on time.
- Ensure that production process run reliably and efficiently, including prepare the suitable manpower plan and machine selection.
- Prepare the department yearly investment budget and expenses.
- Present to top management for approval as well as control investment and/or expenses as approved.
- Ensure key performance indicators are in place and meet the production targets. Implement any new policies and procedures relating to the production process.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of machines and equipment.
- Work with others manager and subordinate to implement the company’s policies and goals.
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines.
- Identify training needs, supervise and motivate team members.
- Liaise among different departments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Age 35-45 years old
- Minimum Bachelor degree of Chemical/ Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experiences in the same position from Chemical industry or related industry ( Paint industry will be advantages)
- Good knowledge about production and factory management
- Good command of written and spoken English Proficiency in MS Office Passing a color blindness test
- Able to work based in Tangerang area
Qualified Candidates: Please submit your resumes in English with present and expected salary & package details as well as period for notice in advance.
Central Park Mall, South Tanjung Duren, Jakarta, Indonesia (622129034458)