Cheetham Garam Indonesia is an Australian Foreign Company. A Subsidiary of Cheetham Salt Limited, Australia. We are the largest manufacturer of Australian Solar Salt Product in West Java. Our factory is located in Krakatau Industrial Estate, Cilegon, West Java, Indonesia, our refinery utilizes state-of-the-art technology for maximum efficiency and product quality. Using High Quality and Purity Salt as our raw material, our product comply with international quality standard ISO 22000.
Now we opened for position
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Safety Certification is a must, Proficient in Microsoft office applications, fluently in english
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
Under the direction of the Quality and Safety Assistant Manager , Safety Supervisor will be responsible for providing support to the project management team, supervisors, foremen and workers. This position will provide leadership and coordination of the day-to-day safety requirements.
The Safety Supervisor reports to the Quality and Safety Assistant Manager and is responsible for but not limited to the following:
1. Provide support by maintaining a visible presence to the field performing site visits at least once per shift.
2. assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of the Safety programs in the field.
3. Regularly review and be familiar with all applicable legislation and applicable standards to ensure compliance.
4. Develop a compnay Safety Management Plan (SMP) to ensure a safe work environment for all company employees, contractors, visitors and community.
5. Regularly audit the SMP for compliance and update to ensure the alignment with scope company regulation
6. Organize and schedule required safety staff and first aid coverage.
7. Ensure that all incidents are reported immediately.
8. Participate and assist the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary.
9. Ensure incident corrective actions are followed up on and completed.
10. Ensure injured workers are offered modified duties and documentation has been completed. Monitor and follow up on modified workers in the field.
11. Ensure Safety Advisors are verifying field staff training and competencies; consult the management and QC and Safety Assist Manager for compliance and action plan.
12. Ensure safety boards with postings including but not limited to: Health and safety policy, inspection and audit results, project hazard assessment, location of first aid, etc. Are maintained and current.
13. Ensure that the following material is available and on site, HS&E Manual, the applicable provincial legislation and regulations, site safety inspection forms, observation forms, tailboards and log books, fall protection plans etc.
14. Prepare for, and participate in audits such as SMK3, ISO 45001
15. Coordinate a regular meeting with project safety team to review issues, trends and upcoming conditions or events.
a. Occupational Health and Safety Degree
b. Safety Officer Certificate.
c. Minimum 5 year Health and Safety field experience
d. Minimum 3 year of supervisory experience
e. Proficient in Microsoft office applications
f. The ability to demonstrate the application of risk assessment to company operations and activities. g. Good physical condition
h. Ability to travel
Skills / Knowledge:
a. Excellent Incident Investigation skills
b. Excellent leadership and conflict resolution skills.
c. Effective communication skills
d. Excellent interpersonal skills
e. Ability to perform under stressful conditions
f. Analytical skills
g. Probability and decision making skills
h. Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
i. Effective organizational skills
j. Stress management skills
Send your CV to
PT Cheetham Garam Indonesia, Warnasari, Banten, Republic of Indonesia